Refunds & Returns
Winechillify will provide a refund under the terms of our return policy if you are unhappy with the purchase of any product on our store.
Returns must meet the following criteria:
- Returns must be set up within 5 days of purchase.
- Product must be in original, factory sealed packaging with all associated literature and warranty cards in original condition.
- Product cannot have been installed or used.
- Post purchase rebates cannot have been claimed
- Product cannot be special order, made to order, clearance/liquidations/closeout or final sale
- Must not be missing pieces.
- Products must be returned using the same shipping method as was originally shipped.
- The buyer is responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- There is a 25% restocking fee.
Damaged Items Policy:
- If your item(s) arrives damaged, you must note in detail the damage on all copies of the carrier’s delivery receipt. Please have the freight driver sign all copies to acknowledge your damage notation.
- Defective products must be returned within 5 days of receipt.
- If your item(s) arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-585-7486 and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf prior to any refund being issued.
Defective Items Policy:
- The buyer may initiate a return for a defective product within 5 days of receipt of the product.
- Once a return has been set up and returned to the supplier, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a refund will be applied to your account.
- If your order has shipped and the buyer decides to cancel the order, the buyer must notify winechillify.com of intent to cancel the order within 5 days of receiving the product.
- The buyer will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee plus actual return shipping charges.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.